Don’t Wait to Begin Water Damage Restoration
You need to contact a water damage professional as soon as possible if you find water or mold damage in your home.
The water damage that happens even within minutes is as follows:
– The water contamination spreads, which rapidly increases claim costs.
– Furniture that is sensitive to moisture begins turning white.
– Furniture that stands on soaked carpets begins to leach and stain the carpeting.
The water damage that happens within hours is as follows:
– Furniture that is in direct contact with water starts to lose its finish and swells up.
– Odors start to become very noticeable.
– Dyes in fabrics start to bleed.
The water damage that appears within days is as follows:
– Fungi start to appear. An odor emanates from them.
– Wood starts to warp. Your wood floors might not be able to be salvaged.
– Your paint will blister, and any wallpaper will start to become detached.
– Wooden parts of your home’s structure start to swell and split apart.
Within weeks, mold will sink roots into organic materials and destroy them. A complete gutting of the structure may even be necessary.
Contact Assurance Restoration today to begin your water damage restoration service.